Sperm taste can be affected by the food you eat, just like the rest of the secretions in the body.
It’s true that your sperm taste could be improved, and making the sperm smell better is possible with small changes in diet.
Diet can have a huge impact on the taste of sperm as it’s a secretion of the body, just like every other.
Just as your sweat can smell strongly after eating a heavily spiced meal the sperm of your body will reflect the spices in its taste.
The make up of sperm
Semen is made up 90 percent (90 percent) seminal fluids that include fructose (sugar) protein, as well as various trace minerals as well as nutrients.
The PH of semen is 7 and scientifically neutral, but it is “Liposomal selenium mineral supplement” somewhat acidic. Let’s take a look at the real ingredients of semen.
An individual’s ejaculate contains just one percent sperm.
The rest is composed of various vitamins, proteins sugars, salts, cholesterol, and water. The extras safeguards, feeds, and fuels the sperm on its journey.
As you can observe in terms of semen’s composition it’s pretty obvious that what you eat can enhance the flavor of your food or worse!
The sweeter the taste
The objective is to make the taste more sweet.
All men have a semen flavor that is specific to them, but the most common complaint about the taste of sperm is usually the similar:
Semen can be bitter or salty; let’s look at how to make it taste sweeter
Ten Tips for better the taste of your semen
Here then are 10 simple do’s and dont’s to enhance the flavor of your Semen and make it taste sweeter and more pleasant:
1. Cut out alcohol, caffeine, recreational drugs and nicotinebecause they’re all polluting substances.
2. Drink plenty of fluids 1 to 2 liters daily to eliminate the body of toxic substances.
3. Every day, you can enjoy a variety of fruits and sweeten your sperm with tastePineapple melons, papaya cranberry, mangos, apples grapes are all good options. These are fruits that are high in natural sugars, which can help offset some bitterness.
4. Get plenty of vegetables in your diet that are generally beneficial to improving sperm taste.
5. While it is true that vegetarians generally have better tasting sperm, There are some vegetables to steer clear of:
Any of the cabbage family that are a big culprit also include Cauliflower broccoli, Cauliflower, or asparagus:
5. Red meat cuts are consumed regularly and this is among the most common offenders when it comes to making the sperm taste salty. Dairy products, like cheese and milk also contribute to making the sperm taste salty.
Make sure when you eat proteins that you are eating high quality lean protein , such as turkey and chicken.
Fish is believed by some to be a contaminant in terms of taste, however, this isn’t the case across individuals. Try it and see the effects before removing it, fish is an integral part of a healthy diet, so make sure you don’t cut it out!
6. Avoid using heavy spices, such as Garlic and onions, they’re big offenders when it comes to the taste of sperm, since they have a high sulfur content.
7. Don’t buy any products that claim to improve the taste of your semen, but there is no proof that they work.
Your semen may be altered to taste better by overall modifications in lifestyle and diet it’s a complex recipe and a balanced and healthy diet can have the greatest impact on.
8. Wheatgrass, parsley and celery are a good choice for their sweetness and semen flavor because of their high chlorophyll content.
9. Peppermint, cardamom and cinnamon and lemon are highly recommended to make semen taste sweeter.
10. Don’t eat junk food because they’re full of chemicals and preservatives that pollute your body and semen’s taste.
Try and eat the food “from the earth” i.e. as natural as you can. Also consider taking a selenium or zinc supplement, both are needed to maintain healthy sperm, and may enhance the taste.
Semen that smell strongly could indicate an infection therefore if the smell of your semen does not change with changes in your diet, consider a visit to the doctor.
Your goal in your diet is to eat one that is beneficial to your overall health . The tips above will not only make your semen taste better, you’ll also feel healthier and healthier as well.
Take note that you can eat certain foods that which we wouldn’t advise to taste sperm.
Red meat can be enjoyed and occasionally a curry spiced just keep in mind the following points when considering sperm taste:
What you consume into your body can take between 12 and 24 hours to be released and you should take note of this prior to eating food and decide if you’d like a better sexual experience on that special day!